Olivers Battery, Winchester
Podiatry in Winchester with Eclipse Foot Clinic in Olivers Battery
Having worked out of Sarum Road Hospital for the last 10 years, we have now moved and expanded our services to bring our World-Class Podiatry treatment from our purpose-built clinic in Olivers Battery, Winchester.
If you are looking for a Podiatrist in Winchester, our clinic in Olivers Battery has been purpose built internally to provide a welcoming and effective space for us to treat our clients. By investing in the latest equipment and technology to give you the best treatment possible, plus on-going training to ensure we use the right techniques, we are well placed to provide a ‘World-Class’ Podiatry service, as our client feedback suggests.
Payments are accepted by:
- Debit/Credit Card (including AMEX)
- Medical Insurance (for certain treatment types)
- Swift Verruca Treatment
- Biomechanics Assessment and Gait Analysis
- Insoles and Orthotic Provision
- Clearanail Fungal Nail Treatment
- General Podiatry
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Paediatric Assessment (Children)
- Diabetic Foot Assessments
- Free to use car park
- Private treatment rooms
- Adjustable treatment couch for patient comfort
- Free tea and coffee – not available currently due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Newspapers in the waiting room – not available currently due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Ease of access with disabled parking and wheelchair access.
Easily accessible from the M3 Junction 11 by following signs to the Royal Hampshire County Hospital. Once you pass the large Sainsburys on your right (on the roundabout), continue towards Romsey and then take the next LEFT into Olivers Battery Road South. Eclipse Foot Clinic is on the left, approximately 300m along the road, with parking directly outside.
There are frequent trains arriving from London Waterloo, Southampton and Eastleigh into Winchester station.