Because foot pain doesn’t stop for COVID-19!
Online Video Appointments
Here at Eclipse, we’ve been looking into Online Appointments for the last 18 months and have set up the technology and infrastructure to deliver quality Podiatry assessment and treatment for a variety of issues via Video. Foot and leg pain doesn’t disappear as a result of social isolation, although sometimes REST is a great tool. In the current situation we can:
- Take a medical/injury history
- Carry out an assessment with prompts for the client
- Provide a suspected diagnosis
- Offer 1st line treatment advice
- Supply bespoke exercise prescription via a specialist APP
- Recommend other rehabilitation aids, most of which we can supply by post
- Suggest footwear changes to improve symptoms
- Arrange onward referral if appropriate
The only things we cannot do are:
- Physically examine you ourselves
- Carry out Video Gait Analysis
- Provide direct therapy such as Shockwave Therapy
- Scan you for custom made foot orthoses
We can however provide a number of rehabilitation aids and off the shelf insoles/orthoses by post.
If you would like to book an online appointment, just click below and select the TELEHEALTH section
What are the available appointments?
The appointments can be booked online only at this time. They will run at the same time as normal clinic times.
If we decide that we need to see you face-to-face in the clinic, we will arrange a suitable time for this when it is safe to do so.
We understand that offering telehealth and video consultations is a new concept for many, however we all need to react to the COVID-19 outbreak. To help in this regard, we are offering appointments with our Clinical Director Pete at a discounted rate initially. With initial Foot Pain Assessment appointments discounted to £75 (from £227!) and General Assessments discounted to £35 (from £105) we hope this will help with everyones financial burden.
Furthermore, if we feel that a face-to-face consultation is still needed, you don’t pay for an extra appointment, you will just pay for the balance of our normal fee when you come into clinic.