Our COVID Preparations
A COVID UPDATE
There is a lot of confusion at the moment about the lockdown/COVID-19 situation and what is open and what isn’t. At Eclipse, we are now open and permitted to see all patients that require foot and ankle treatment. Previously, we had only been permitted to treat those people in high risk or vulnerable groups.
It’s really important that you feel safe when you come and see us, so I thought I’d record this video to give you an insight into what changes you can expect when you attend your next appointment to protect YOU from the spread of the virus, but also to protect the team that work here.
The hightlights are:
- A COVID Screening Questionnaire will come out via email 48 hours before your appointment – This is mandatory for all clients to complete before attending so please look out for this
- We also request that you arrive AT your appointment time and not 10 minutes before
- Where possible, please come to your appointment alone, unless you have a carer or are under 16 (when parental attendance is required)
- When you arrive in our clinic, you will be directed through our one-way system, so as to avoid people who may be leaving
- There are no tea and coffee making facilities or newspapers in the reception currently
- Our appointment times have now been staggered to reduce cross over of patients and waiting in the reception area
- Our admin team will be protected by sneeze screens in reception
- We are keeping doors open as much as possible to ensure minimal contact, while maintaining privacy
- We will ask you to wash your hands when you arrive
- Our Podiatrists will be wearing full PPE when they treat you, this is to protect you as well as them
- While we have always cleaned our treatment rooms between clients, we have now allowed 15 minutes between clients in order to fully decontaminate the space
We believe that this has created the safest environment possible for all of our clients to get the treatment they require.
We hope to see you soon and continue to provide you with World-Class Podiatry treatment